|Escorts in Brisbane|
Going out without a condom on your wallet despite you know that you are getting laid tonight is like going to war without a weapon. Every guy should have it in their pockets in case your wild imaginations in the library, in the office or at school would come true. It helps you keep safe from STD’s/STI’s and prevents unwanted pregnancies; a real lifesaver if you put it in the right perspective. To help you appreciate more of this small pocket rubber, here are some facts about condom that you ought to know:
- The first modern condom was from Good Year; yes, the tire making company and they were made of real, thick rubber.
- The first condom was dated back as far as the 1500’s where males would make condoms out of animal intestines and bladders. Some even went as far as making a condom out of metal.
- Sweden has a “condom ambulance” for those “promising situations”.
- India’s condom effectivity is failing because of the population’s tiny weiners. That’s not what you would expect from a country that invented the Kama Sutra.
- Condoms are individually tested (by a machine, in case you might ask) to detect any holes or tears.
- In the 2010 Vancouver Olympics, 7,000 Olympians used 100,000 free condoms, that’s 14 condoms per Olympian.
- Magnum Condoms are a marketing strategy to make more men buy it more to boost their ego. Magnum condoms are regular-sized to make you feel good about your size.
- The term “Scumbag” means a “used condom” in the sixties. Looks like “Scumbag Steve” is now “bad luck brian”.
- Female condoms were released in
1993 but it hasn’t been a great hit because it is “uncomfortable and
difficult to use”.
We should be thankful that our condoms are no longer made from car tires. It is good to know that the most embarrassing thing that you can buy in a convenience or drugstore has also its perks. Make sure to bring your own condoms when seeing Brisbane escorts!